Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Fever

I'm not washing windows yet, but I trimmed all the living room pots down so they can go out onto the deck in about a month. This is the arrangement I made from the geranium trimmings.

Then after beginning to process my curb findings, I decided to maximize the storage spaces throughout the house. This is the front entry cupboard. It has always had a center style post which made getting things in and out difficult. So I took it off, sanded and varnished the spot. Photos and table decorating things will go in here.

Julie wanted documentation on the curb haul, so here is some. The van still isn't unloaded.
Steve is spending the week working in Minneapolis, now covering that region too. He'll be seeing the Minnesnowta descendants. The Covingtons are recovering from respiratory flu or something. I've had a stiff neck version.
I started some herbs from seed for year round herbs on the counter under grow lights- easy access.

A sunset a week ago.

No comments: