Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring Green

This was the green scene this morning:


For Natalie's 3rd birthday Tuesday I photoshopped her into this poster:


Steven Wayne, just so you know he still lives here. He's busy, having doubled the size of his territory with Minneapolis for a year.

My herbs have started. Except rosemary, which I come to find out is practically impossible to start from seed.

On the continuing health saga: I went to the doctor on Wednesday since I didn’t seem to be getting my energy back even though most of the symptoms of the respiratory flu had receded. She took blood and I’m not anemic and said it just takes this long to recover from it.

Coincidentally, Friday I felt a lot better and tackled the pantry storage. In the process I strained my left shoulder (duh) and couldn’t move that night to find a position that didn’t hurt. Thankfully, at about midnight I remembered I still had some Celebrex pills for muscle inflammation that is no longer on the market. I took ONE and fell peacefully asleep. Ahhhhhhhh. The next day I was fine, although I have to watch it yet. I didn’t have The Boys Thursday since Jack had the stomach flu. He was still sick today.

Here’s a compilation of completed storage projects since I got the inclination about a month ago. I guess I have gotten something done while I’ve slowed down from first gear (PD) to idling.

I plan to go to the folks’ Monday evening for Marc Stuit’s visitation and the funeral on Tuesday. Lou is coming down too. Bev had sent me a photo of Marc canoeing so worked on it a day and sent this to Marc last week to represent his 'crossing over' with Christ at the helm. The scene is an actual photo of sunrise over the Dead Sea (Jordan empties into it). So I'm hoping he got to see it.

No comments: