Friday, September 21, 2007

Hot Missouri

Well, it's been hot here, 90s. This was a great year to upgrade our camping with an air conditioner.

We visited the Branson Landing the other day. John and Erika were there with us last year. They added fire to the water/music show. Cool.

Ate at Piztros that nite. Shannen was our waiter.

The campground is pretty empty. Steve rises at 4 am and has quiet time and coffee, at 7am brings me coffee, a snack, warm water to wash my face. I spend a couple hours in the tent reading, typing (laptop) and having quiet time. We do brunch at 11 or so, nap in AC coolness, then read or go somewhere for the aft.

It's working pretty well. I could do this for weeks. I've only gotten one book read yet. Two more started. Julie, we bought a little blender like you had so make smoothies. Works great.

Better go. My 60 minutes online for $3 is about up at the library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you took time out of your vacation to keep us updated! :) Hope you are having a wonderful time relaxing and keeping cool in the warm weather!