Well, it’s an historic day in the neighborhood. This day in the year of our Lord 1974, Steven Wayne Hoogeveen and Connie Louise Kelderman said “I do.”

We’ll celebrate by reading a couple love letters tonight. And maybe we’ll have to try out our latest camping purchase, an air conditioner. I believe we now have ALL the conveniences except for maybe a Jacuzzi. Hmmmm.
Celebration is also in order since the patch has brought a minor miracle into my life. (I fully recognize that ‘minor miracle’ is an oxymoron.)
Neupro, which addresses tremor and muscle rigidity, has really done the later for me. When jogging, I feel like I’ve gone back in time to when jogging was more effortless. Movement, in general, is easier, less effortful. Range of motion is increased as well. So I’m hoping that now I can strengthen those atrophied muscles so that I can go back in time when my typing didn’t look like this due to a very weak left hand as illustrated by this not-yet-corrected version of the first paragraph:
well, itttt’s ans histoerid dday in the neigehborehood. This dsay in the year oef our lord 1974, stven wanae hoogeveen nd connie lousie keledsssmrean said “I do.”
My tremor seems about the same. I no longer need to take the anti-nausea med with the patch. I started Azilect a year ago – it slows the progression of pd.
On my second day on the patch my right foot apparently didn’t feel lighter. At least that’s not what the officer thought when he handed me a speeding ticket for $76. I guess feeling lighter has a downside.
Laurie and two of the Boys


Darin funny: Anne and the kids were in a kitchen store looking around. Darin exclaims, “Look mommy, a spankin’ spoon!” !” At a garage sale Ellie, the homeschooler, took note of the impressionist prints there.
Cassie came home yesterday.

Cassie came home yesterday.

We had a little party at Ann’s.
We did 23 pint of our own sweet corn Sat.
Friday we head to John and Erika’s. Steve has a meeting in Minneapolis Monday.
We did 23 pint of our own sweet corn Sat.
Friday we head to John and Erika’s. Steve has a meeting in Minneapolis Monday.
We are mindful of those affected by the collapse of the I-35 bridge yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment