Today is Anne and Dan’s 11th anniversary.
We had a great time over the weekend at Dianne and Dave’s. Dianne and I hit the awesome consignment shops in town. Saturday afternoon we checked out Jon and Amanda’s home where this project was underway:

Matt and Krista joined us for Sunday dinner, so we got to meet Krista. A keeper.
The raccoons discovered our sweet corn patch over the weekend, but now we have talk radio out there 24/7 so they haven’t been back.
Anne started home schooling this week. Kara was done by 8:30 yesterday. Ellie has more work and so she’s a little unhappy that her work takes longer.
At two months old, Jack weighs 15 pounds, 9 ounces. He is 25.5 inches long. And, he is officially off the charts (above the 100th percentile mark). I’m going over there today after my mammogram.
Shannon funny from Laurie: Last night we had some friends over for dinner. Sean was telling about how he laments that I don't always have cold beer in the fridge on hot summer days. He says he comes into the house, and, mimmicking someone who is quite parched, Sean put his hands to his throat and choked out "need . . . beer." Shannon, who was also sitting at the table, put his hands to his throat and choked out "need . . . beer." He got quite a laugh for that one.
I got a domain name for my weekly PrayerMail reflection: ONTHEJOURNEYBLOG.COM.
That’s it for today,
Connie
No comments:
Post a Comment