Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just a quick note from the beach....ahhhhhhhhhh.

We arrived at Jim and Leisha's in Sarasota Monday afternoon about 4:30pm. Tuesday and Wednesday we've spent at the beach enjoying 80 degree temps, as well as trying on exercise gear courtesy of Leisha's penchant for Goodwill bargains, and working out at the Y with Jim and Jared. I think Steve and I may have to join the Y soon which would definitely jump start my exercise regimen.

Tomorrow it's supposed to rain, so we'll be hanging out, trying to pet the two kitties, reading, drinking coffee and probably checking out Goodwill for ourselves. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Steve said...

It looks relaxing. You went south, I went north. I question my sanity. :) (and so do a lot of other people for more reason than this)

Anonymous said...

I'm just a wee bit jealous. :) Enjoy your time there in the sun, and give everyone a big hug from all of us!