The last few weeks I’ve quit Requip (made me sleepy all the time- thus no posts- and retain water) and used the patch (that I had to quit due to allergic reaction) intermittently (1/2 patch 2x/wk for 5 hrs). That wasn’t really working, so I started AND quit Requip today again. I took it this morning with my anti-nausea pill and vomited 3x in the next hour and didn’t recover until 4:00 this afternoon. So…I’m not anxious to try THAT again anytime soon.
I did get our Christmas letter out finally, as you may have noticed, learning more about html code in the process.
I also worked on my On The Journey blog- editing, making a new header and listing title links on the side.
Two weeks ago I started going over to Ann Mylan’s in the afternoon to give Cassie a cooking lesson. She likes to cook and is pretty good at it. She recited a recipe to me by heart after making it. We did bread the first week, then granola bars. This week is a sub sandwich.
We are seeing more bald eagles. Our neighbor told me today that a few weeks ago he was about a dozen feeding on a deer across the road from here.
In case you thought getting a good picture was easy:
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment