It was Nov. 2, I think, when the doc said I needed to quit Neupro, the patch, since the skin irritation from using the patch had developed into an all-body allergic reaction itchy rash. I went to the doc the next week when the rash got much worse- she gave me a 6-day steroid regimen to get it under control, which it did.
I've started Requip to replace Neupro for now. It's a drug marketed for restless legs. It makes me sleepy; I take it three times a day. My tremor is worse off Neupro. It's too soon to tell the efficacy of Requip.
Two weeks ago I visited three days at Anne and Dan's, took in Ellie and Kara's homeschool choir concert. The girls came home with me Sat., Nov. 17 for 4 days.
Kara's 7th birthday was that Sunday, the 18th.

A night walk with Grandpa.

Grandma reading about a cyclone at Almonzo's farm.

The girls meet Napoleon Dynamite.
I met Anne in Clear Lake last Wednesday to bring the girls back. It started to snow on my way back and driving was white-knuckle.
The Friday after Thanksgiving we and John and Erika were at Sean and Laurie's for supper- a T-day feast. Notice how nicely our old piano works in their dining room.
Sunday Jack was baptized and he put on quite a show grabbing the stand mike and trying to eat it while the elder who was holding him was praying. We had a T-day dinner here afterward with the gang and Mom and Dad and Steve's folks too. We celebrated Laurie's 29th.

Mom and Lydia
No comments:
Post a Comment